July isn’t just fireworks, barbecues and pool parties – it’s also National Ice Cream Month and we’ve got three of the best cool-down concoctions from some of our favorite bloggers to treat yourself this weekend.
In perfect Fourth of July fashion, Lindsey of Cafe Johnsonia created a red, white and blue layered ice cream pie with Tillamook Ice Cream.
Photo Credit: Cafe Johnsonia
- This recipe uses both Old Fashioned Vanilla and Oregon Strawberry flavors for double the deliciousness
- Topped with fresh blueberries, this pie even has a sugar cone crust
If you prefer your pie in milkshake form, this key lime pie milkshake recipe from Carrian of Oh Sweet Basil was practically made for you.
Photo Credit: Oh Sweet Basil
- This milkshake uses Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and real chunks of Key Lime Pie
- Top it off with whipped cream and crumbled graham crackers for genuine pie taste
Then again, ice cream cookies may be more your style. Melanie from Reasons to Skip the Housework transformed an average cookie into a sweet frozen treat.
Photo Credit: Reasons to Skip the Housework
- This recipe replaces the cream between Oreo cookies with Tillamook Oregon Strawberry and Tillamook Mudslide Ice Cream flavors
- These bite-size cool-down snacks are so simple to make
A special thanks to all of the bloggers for their creative ice cream recipes that keep us inspired in the kitchen.
Wishing everyone a safe and fun holiday weekend!
– Soda Pop PR