We’re hiring again! SPPR is looking for a rock star intern to join our team. Candidates must be hard-working, creative and quick-learning college students/recent grads with a passion for the food & beverage industry. If that sounds like you, read on.
- Assisting with general daily office and administrative duties
- Creating media lists and event/campaign recaps
- Researching, writing, editing and distributing press materials
- Working as part of an account team to implement media plans
- Tracking print, online, broadcast and social media for ideas and coverage
- Preparing client bios, fact sheets, press clips and images
- Drafting social media content and managing a content calendar
What we are looking for…
- Organized, self-starter, takes initiative, is resourceful and likes a challenge
- Strong interest in public relations
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- PC proficient, particularly in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Internet research and social media savvy
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in handling routine office tasks
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail and amazing follow through
- Preferably some experience working in the culinary, wine or travel industries
- Someone who wants to learn a lot, have fun and grow with us!
Please send résumé, cover letter, 2-3 writing samples & a brief overview of why you want to join the SPPR team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time (35-40 hours per week) paid internship. Candidate must be based in Los Angeles.