Soda Pop Public Relations, a boutique public relations shop specializing in the hospitality industry, is seeking an Account Executive who is interested in working as part of a team in a dynamic, growing company. Candidates need to be hard-working, creative, confident, and have a love for food and beverage brands. If that sounds like you, read on.
- Assist account team in client management
- Assist account team in day-to-day client work
- Assist account team on client events, openings, launches, etc.
- Co-manage influencer campaigns and reporting
- Prepare agendas, briefs, and event recaps
- Research trends, pitching
- Researching, writing, editing and distributing press materials
- Tracking print, online, broadcast and social media for ideas and coverage
- Building and cultivating relationships with media and influencers
- General office duties – we’re a small but might team and all pitch in!
What we are looking for…
- Candidates should have 1-3 years at a PR agency or in-house
- Candidate must enjoy working as part of (an awesome!) team
- Strong relationships with media and influencers
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- PC proficient, particularly in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Social media savvy
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in handling routine office tasks
- Excellent people skills, attention to detail and amazing follow through
- Preferably some experience working in the food, culinary, wine or travel industries
- Someone who wants to learn a lot, have fun and grow with us!
Please send résumé, cover letter, 2 writing samples & a brief overview of why you want to join the SPPR team to email@example.com.
Candidate must be based in Los Angeles.