Business is growing and you’re ready to kick things up a notch but how do you know when it’s time to invest in PR? Here are 8 signs you’re ready to take the plunge.
- You’re prepared to expand the team: We encourage our clients to consider Soda Pop PR as an extension of their team. Hiring a PR firm means more people on your side. More people with fresh ideas, valuable experience and a passion for your brand.
- You know who you are: A good PR firm will take the time to get to know your brand to help tell your story to media and consumers in an authentic way. Having a clear brand identity and an ability to explain your mission will help us do this.
- You’re rebranding, launching a new product or location: It’s important to work with a PR team to create awareness and manage the messaging around big brand news such as a new look, product or launch. Media and influencers like to cover what’s new and it’s a perfect ice breaker to introduce your brand to the masses.
- Your inbox is overwhelmed: If emails are piling up with requests for photos, interviews, sponsorships and events, it’s time to bring on a PR firm. We’re experienced at evaluating opportunities and helping you make the most of those that are beneficial toward raising awareness for your brand.
- You want to build stronger relationships: Connecting with your community, likeminded brands and media is crucial for creating and maintaining a base of loyal customers. We’ve spent years cultivating these relationships and can help build them on your behalf in a strategic and authentic way.
- You have insight to share: If you’ve built a successful business, you have valuable input to contribute to your field. A PR firm helps you find opportunities to share this experience at speaking engagements and conferences to connect with your consumers and other likeminded business owners.
- You want to get people talking: Want to host a pop-up or throw the party of the year? We know what will get people talking, tweeting, snapping, and gramming and can help brainstorm, plan and execute a unique event or attention grabbing campaign so you can focus on your business.
- You want to invest in the long term: Securing the best coverage for your business is a marathon, not a sprint. Help with a project like a launch or opening is important, but PR works hardest when you’re ready to commit to the long term benefits of sustained media attention.